1) Full payment is required at registration.
2) Supply list is posted on-line under the description of the class. Some exceptions may apply and then supply list is available at NSV.
3) Nashua Sew and Vac makes a commitment to our instructors one week prior to the start of each class. For this reason, class fees are not refundable in the last week prior to the start of class, except in the event of cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment.
* If your are are unable to attend, a refund will be given up to one week before the start of class.
* If we have to cancel an entire class, a full refund will be given by check, store credit or credit card refund.
4) Remember to bring your basic sewing supplies to classes. Scissors,pins, thread, accessory feet, pattern, scrap fabric measuring devices, marking pens, etc.