In this two day hands-on event you will learn skills and techniques to increase your embroidery expertise. Learn shaping, design placement, editing, and other skills and techniques. Plus our certified embroidery expert will provide a stabilizer lesson to ensure your embroidery projects make the grade!
• Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exclusive OESD projects
• Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
• Class USB with all class project handouts and designs
• Project kits, including 4 spools of Isacord thread, for ALL 4 projects for EVERY attendee!
• Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects and inspirations
• Door prizes and giveaways
• Goody bag valued at over $300 filled with embroidery items and an exclusive OESD design library with over 100 designs
• Exciting product specials available only to attendees
Ruth or Debby
Kellie Rushing Educational Consultant
Kellie began sewing at the age of 5 when her grandmother taught her hand embroidery and crochet. Her love of sewing continued through junior high and high school, with home economics adding a passion for machine sewing.
In her 20’s, Kellie decided to use her skill at sewing to start a home based business making custom draperies. After moving to the Dallas area, she opened a sewing machine dealership.
When she sold her business, Kellie became a freelance educator and a National Tradeshow team member. She loves going into stores and educating consumers on all things sewing! Machine embroidery is a particular favorite.
Kellie enjoys reading, knitting and travel when she isn’t in her sewing studio. Kellie lives in a suburb of Ft. Worth, TX with her husband and her beloved dog, Roxie.