Hand-guided quilting made easy
- Precise regulated stitches (in BSR mode)
- Four different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
Unique user interface
- Simple-to-navigate touch screen
- Individual settings for full comfort
- Built-in tutorials offer full assistance
Quilting without the foot control
- Fatigue-free quilting whenever you like
- Enjoy full comfort and relax your foot
- Perfect for creating large projects
Fast threading and winding
- Threading becomes a child's play
- Enjoy comfort all the way
- Wind your own bobbin in no time
Unique thread tension control
- Adjust thread tension digitally
- Tension release for threading ease
- No external tension assembly required
Beautiful stitches every time
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
- Full operation from the front
- Different table options available
- Easy manual needle positioning
Working with bright lights
- Naturally illuminated working area
- Sufficient lighting even in darker rooms
- Perfect illumination of the quilting area
Upgrade your Q 20 Sit-Down
- The Q 20 is frame ready
- Enjoy stand-up frame quilting with your Q 20
- Different frame sizes available
Place your Q 20 Sit Down any time on one of the many frame options and enjoy free-hand stand-up quilting.
Standard accessories for the BERNINA Q 16
Thread lubricating unit
The lubricating unit helps to improve the stitch quality when working with difficult threads such as metallic threads or when using adhesive sprays or iron-on stabilizers.
The accessories are stored in the tin box.
The white spool net allows a smooth flow of very thin or slippery thread from the spool.
The manual threader is used for threading the double needle.
The red screwdriver is used to adjust the bobbin thread tension.
Foot control (Table Model only)
Via the foot control the machine can be started and stopped.
The power cord connects the machine with the power supply system.
Microfiber cleaning cloth
Use to clean the display.
The thread lubricating unit is filled with silicon oil.
2 Thread discs
The thread disc supports a regular unwinding of the thread from the spool and stabilizes small thread spools on the vertical spool pin.
5 Bobbins in the accessory, 1 bobbin in machine
The bobbins are filled with the bobbin thread.
2 Spool stabilizers
The spool stabilizers steady big thread spools when they are used on the vertical spool holder.
The seam ripper is an indispensable aid to undo seams.
5 Needles 130/705 H PRO 100
The needles are suitable for any common applications.
Torx screwdriver T25
For frame assembly.
Torx screwdriver T6
Use the torx screwdriver T6 to change the needle.
Use the brush to clean the hook and the hook race area.
Use the lubricator pen to oil the hook.
Bobbin thread tension gauge
With this device, the tension of the bobbin thread can be adjusted.
Three cones with quilting thread