Babylock Coronet 16" Long Arm Machine and Frame (BLCT16)
Coronet 16" Long Arm Machine and Frame
Model number: BLCT16
The new Baby Lock Coronet longarm quilting machine opens up worlds of possibilities for first-time longarm quilters. The included 5' frame that fits easily into the smallest studio, yet the Coronet has a huge 16" workspace that gives quilters complete control over their compositions from beginning to end.
With 16"" to the right of the needle and an 8 -1/4" high throat space, the Coronet gives ample room to finish quilts of all sizes.
Long-lasting, high-intensity LED lights illuminate your workspace so you can see every detail on your quilt.
Access your hardware and software options, lighting options, stitch counters and more through the large LCD touch screen.
Built-in Stitch Regulation
Enjoy free-motion quilting at a comfortable pace with the built-in stitch regulation system. The automatic regulator helps achieve evenly spaced, consistent stitches every time.
Large "M" Class Bobbin
Enjoy fewer bobbin changes with the largest bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% larger than standard bobbins). Plus, with variable speeds on the electric bobbin winder, you can easily wind thread of different types and weights.
- 16” workspace x 8-1/4” high
- 28 Integrated high-intensity LED light ring illuminating quilting area
- 1/4" Interchangeable Hopping Foot
- Holds the fabric in place while the needle completes the stitch
- Hopping foot stroke/lift - 5mm
- Compatible with standard 1/4" thick rulers and templates
- Maximum sewing speed of 1,800 spm
- Manual Stitch Mode allows manual operation of the machine by selecting one of the two customizable pre-selected needle speeds.
- Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 18 stitches per inch.
- Precision Stitch regulated mode follows your lead and is best for ruler work and tracing patterns.
- Cruise Stitch regulated mode allows the needle to immediately begin stitching at the percent speed chosen.
- Included Front and Optional Back Handles for easy control and less fatigue.
- Provides control from two sides of the machine
- Easy-to-reach rubber grips for comfort
- Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips
- Needle Up/Down
- Speed Up
- Speed Down
- Color LCD touch screen shows:
- LED lighting options
- Stitch counters
- Hardware and Software info
- Stitch regulated and manual modes
- Programmable Needle Positioning: Needle Up/Down
- Needle bar stroke - 35.3mm
- Uses Needle System 134, slight ballpoint needle
- Change needles easily with large needle thumb screw
- High-speed rotary hook
- Large capacity “M” class bobbin
- Integrated USB Ports
- External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds
- Adjustable tensions for any type of thread: cotton, polyester, rayon, metallics, holographic
- Thread antenna accommodates guiding thread from larger thread spools
- Two timers
- Reminder timer can be set to sound alarm after a period of time.
- Project timer tracks time spent stitching on a quilt project
- Can use patterns, stencils, threads, 1/4” thick rulers and templates that commercial quilters use
- 4 Languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
- Solid cast aluminum construction
- Internal brushless DC motor
- Machine weight - 43.4 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. of globally sourced parts
- Warranty: 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, 5-year parts, 5-year computer, 5-year electrical, 90-day labor
- Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about machine maintenance programs.
Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program
The optional Gold Standard for the Coronet is our 3-year comprehensive care promise that you can quilt with peace of mind. Additionally, Baby Lock Retailers are dedicated to providing you the best one-on-one service in the industry.
- Rear handle bars and display - Item# BLCT16-RH
- Quick Set Tension - Item# BLQ-QST
- Ruler Base - Item# BLCT16-RB
- Laser Light Stylus - Item# BLCT16-LL
- Couching Foot Set - Item# BLQ-CCF
- Glide Foot - Item# BLQ-GF
- Horizontal Spool Pin - Item # BLJ18-HS
- Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program - Item# BLCT16-GS
- Adapter and Stylus Holder - Item# BLJ18-SA
- Stylus - Item# BLJ18-ST
- Quilt Pattern Boards
- Channel Lock - Item# BLJ18-CL
- 3 Pack Metal Bobbins - Item# BLJ-BOB
- Size 12 - Item #134FG-80
- Size 14 - Item #134FG-90
- Size 16 - Item #134FG-100
- Size 18 - Item #134FG-110
- Size 20 - Item #134FG-125
- Coronet Frame
- Electronic bobbin winder with variable speeds
- 5 “M” size metal bobbins
- 2 Packs of needles (Size 16 and 18 )
- Thread antennae
- Hopping foot
- Interchangeable Open Toe Hopping Foot
- Allen wrenches
- 8mm open wrench
- Cleaning brush
- Instruction manual
- Quick Reference Chart