Nellie's WOW Mop
A better way to clean up. This cordless electric mop has a fast, oscillating design that is powered by a high-frequency motor. What does this mean for dirty hardwood and tile floors? About six scrubs per second. The extra-long handle is jointed for easier maneuverability and LED headlights help you see under furniture. Reusable microfiber wet cleaning cloths do the dirty work, and can go through the washing machine about 100 times.
Dispense Floor Care into the tank (130mL/6.7fl oz), press the power button and let the WOW Mop do the work.
Your floors will be spotless, and your mother-in-law speechless. WOW, indeed!
For best results, use a 1:3 Floor Care to water ratio and launder your cleaning pads with Laundry Soda.
Nellie's WOW Mop - User Manual
(Please note: an older version of the WOW Mop manual included an error regarding which pads come with the WOW Mop. The WOW Mop comes with a set of WOW Wet Floor Pads.)
Lithium battery voltage: 2000 mAh, 35 W
Run time: 55 minutes
Charge time: 1-3 hours
Oscillation/vibration rate: 1000 cycles per minute
Cordless, lightweight, and rechargeable
Features oscillating pads with a high-frequency motor to tackle tough stains and floors
Long grip handle lays flat to access hard to reach areas
Joint on the mop base allows for 180 degree rotation from all angles to help facilitate mopping
Built-in lighted mop base helps navigate through dark areas and under furniture
For use with hardwood, ceramic, and tiled floors
Additional Floor Pads can be purchased separately
- Nellie's WOW Dry Floor Replacement Pads can also be purchased separately
- Nellie's Floor Care Nellie's Floor Care can also be purchased separately.
Full charge lasts up to an hour of continued use. Takes 3-5 hours for mop to reach full charge
Please note: Nellie's Dry Floor Pads and Nellies Floor Care Cleaning Solution not included. They can be
Not a toy—keep out of reach of children
Made in China
NELLIE’S WOW MOP & WOW TOO WARRANTY
Nellie’s WOW Mop and WOW TOO come with a Two-Year Replacement Warranty. If your Nellie’s mop is less than two years old, we will happily replace it free of charge (shipping included).
- Visit our FAQ page to troubleshoot your mop issue prior to inquiring about a replacement
- If troubleshooting fails to fix the issue, please contact Nellie’s Customer Service
- Proof of purchase from Nellie’s or an authorized retailer is required
- If a replacement is issued, the warranty ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement mop, OR the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later