Join the Nashua Sew and Vac Team! Enjoy learning about sewing machines and vacuum cleaners and helping customers find a match for their needs. We also sell products and accessories to keep customers coming back in the store.
JOB TITLE: Sales and Service Associate
REPORTS TO: Owner/Manager
LOCATION: 228 Daniel Webster Hwy
COMMITMENT: 32 hours per week. Saturday Availability
SUMMARY: Candidate will participate in customer service and sales. Maintain appearance of our store and must follow all policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED
- Retail experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in group settings
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Capable of providing an exceptional customer experience with knowledge and enthusiasm to inform customers on our products
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Capable of working independently, following direction and working with others.
- Capable of using a POS system to complete daily sales transactions with accuracy and integrity
- Strong computer skills
- Strong Interpersonal Communication
- Provide exceptional customer service and be willing to help all customers with any of their questions or needs
- Have a desire learn about our products and accessories and use this information to improve customer service skills
- Available to work 9:00am - 5:00pm including some Saturday hours
- Must be dependable, punctual, and have reliable transportation
- Answer the phone in a timely and professional manner
- Aid customers with their needs and/or special orders on the phone or in store
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, reach, push, pull, or walk for various lengths of time throughout the day
- Lift up to 40 lbs and assist customers to the register and/or to their car with products if needed
- Accomplish duties related to replenishing store merchandise, including receiving items, pricing, and maintaining product and overall appearance
- Complete daily cleaning as well as store opening/closing procedures
- Maintain a cleanly store appearance and motto “If it can be seen it needs to be clean”
- Follow all store procedures related to using the POS for sales
- Notifying the Owner or Manager immediately of any emergency situation
- Clean, organize, and work all stockroom spaces
- Owner or manager may assign additional responsibilities
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: This document is not a fully detailed description of all the work requirements for the position. These statements include the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. Management may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT: Nashua Sew and Vac is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org