|Pfaff Sewing and Embroidery Machines & Accessories.
Pfaff Quilt Expression 2046 featuring
IDF Feed System
Simply the best
- 89 stitch programs, the right stitch for every sewing Idea.
- 29 utility stitches.
- 4 buttonhole styles inc Key hole, round and stretch.
- 18 pictorial stitches.
- 16 satin stitches.
- 2 cross-stitches.
- 11 uniqe quilt stitches.
- 3 hemstitch programs.
- 2 alphabets including the figures 0-9.
- 1 eyelet.
- 6 memories.
- Sensormatic buttonhole function.
- Automatic needle threader.
- Electronic speed control.
- Slow speed stitching button.
- Hard protective cover, with foot control storage.
- Pattern mirror button.
- Needle lower/raised position button.
- "info" Button if you require help.
- Free instruction video.
- 220/240Volt or 110/120Volt Switch.
Perfect sewing - Perfect Quilting...
There’s no machine like it in its price range. It has the capabilities that
give goose bumps to anyone who sews. It knows no limits and can exact professional
results from any fabric. Discover the possibilities – with the Pfaff Quilt Expression 2046,
there's even a free Quilt Expression video to get you started quickly.
The amazing variety of utility stitch programs gives you the right stitch
for every fabric, including:
- Overlock stitches for knits and fabrics that tend to fray
- A darning program for repairing damaged areas
- A precision-stitched eyelet in a variety of diameters
You’ll produce the subtle utility stitches usually found only on ready-made
garments. Create beautiful quilts, garments, pillows, crafts and more with
an incredible array of decorative and pictorial stitches, traditional needlework
stitches, beautiful satin stitches and two exquisite alphabets.
So easy to use…
The Pfaff Quilt Expression 2046 also offers
the greatest ease of operation. In addition to the four expanded function
buttons, it has a very special feature: the program selection wheel!
Skim quickly through the stitch programs by rotating the wheel. Letters
and combinations of numbers can be called up easily. You can even store
words in up to six memory locations, sew each one in a single pass and sew
them again, any time you want.
- "Needle up / down" button, when sewing stops the needle
remains in the fabric, indispensable for precise sewing and pivoting.
- "Tie off" button, at the beginning and end of a seam you
can automatically tie off the thread ends.
- "Sew Slow" button, for particularly tricky sewing projects,
reduce the sewing speed for greater control.
- "Pattern mirroring" button, easily mirror decorative stitch
patterns for a unique look.
Robust and Practical....
Most used stitch programs, at just a touch the button or scroll through
the different program numbers.
Select the sewing program, the screen displays the optimum preset stitch
width, length and button hole sizes.
Sewing programs can easily be tuned, at the touch of a button eg. adjust
a zigzag stitch length down in .2mm segments, to a perfect satin stitch.
Extra long free arm with handy lift accessory tray and storage area.
Four types of buttonholes: the conventional buttonhole and the professional
keyhole buttonhole, with variable lengths (up to 30 mm) and widths (up to
Easily change stitch length and width at the touch of a button. Length
up to 6mm, width up to 6mm.
Serge easily frayed and stretch fabrics with the professional overlock stitches.
Striking design with user friendly electronics mean "effortless sewing"
A must for Quilting...
Pfaff's exclusive built-in
IDF Feed System assures flawless, no slip stitching every time, a must for Quilting,
or when stitching super light and heavy brocades.
The two quilt stitches have that authentic hand-stitched look.
The Pfaff Quilt Expression 2046's needle-piercing
power is electronically controlled and is consistent, even when sewing slowly
or through several layers of fabric.
Drop the feed, for free-motion quilting and embroidering.
Pfaff Quilt Expression 2046
Stitches overview (PDF-format)