|Pfaff Sewing and Embroidery Machines & Accessories.
Pfaff ClassicStyle 1525
IDF Feed System sewing machine.
Pfaff exclusive IDF guarantees perfectly even fabric feed from both the
top and bottom. The right stitch for every need, the Pfaff ClassicStyle 1525
has 13 stitches in its repertoire.
You can gradually enlarge the width of each stitch up to 5.5 mm, even while
sewing. Sewing speed is infinitely variable and easily controlled
in two stages with the foot control. And you'll find that the needle-piercing
power remains consistent, even if you need to sew slowly or through several
layers of fabric.
You can switch between two speed settings, one will slow the novice sewer
down, the other setting will make full use of the powerful 90 watt motors
speed. At the heart of every Pfaff Select there is a rugged, yet
light weight Aluminium body.
Need to rewind the bobbin? Simply wind it through the needle. The
Pfaff ClassicStyle 1525 offers all of
these simple-to-use features and more. Only Pfaff could make a sewing
machine this affordable that does so much. The Pfaff ClassicStyle 1525
IDF Feed System .
- High presser foot clearance.
- Versatile and convenient "Snap on" feature for presser feet and needle
- 15 needle positions are perfect for precise sewing.
- 13 stitch programs offer professional stretch, utility and decorative
stitches for all types of fabric.
- Variable stitch width and length.
- Free motion sewing position for stippling, free motion and darning.
- Two spool pins for twin needle sewing.
- Body styled -shaped to allow a good, unrestricted view of the needle
and presser foot, while sewing in the seated position.
- Easy stitch selection and infinitely-variable stitch lengths up to
6mm for professional sewing results.
- Infinitely-variable stitch width control up to 5.5mm - even during
stitching - lets you achieve wonderful decorative effects
- The exclusive PFAFF rotary hook for quick, quiet, smooth stitching
and perfect results every time.
- Extra high foot lift for stitching through several thick fabric layers.
- A range of stretch stitches inc overlocking and straight stretch stitch.
Quick and easy threading.
- Electronic foot control gives maximum needle penetration even at slow
- Dual Feed System Pfaff Stretch and Jeans no problem with any type
of fabric using the Integrated dual feed system.
- Controlled sewing of up to 12 layers of denim.
- Extra long free arm ideal for sleeves, cuffs, and tubular items.
- Hard durable plastic cover and storage for foot control and accessories.
- Handy accessory case with room to organize all your accessories.